There is NO software to download with our easy to manage, secure, online voting system. Our system supports First Past the Post elections and weighted score elections. The standard AssociationVoting voting system includes tons of features to choose from.
The AssociationVoting ballot is easily set-up in minutes and includes an unlimited number of positions, candidates…
The AssociationVoting ballot is easily set-up in minutes and includes an unlimited number of positions, candidates, and propositions. Standard ballot features include:
- Voters sign into their personalized ballot with secure voter credentials such as member ID, email, and unique password.
- Easy ballot set-up within minutes! Don’t start from scratch – AssociationVoting saves your previous year’s settings (including voters, candidates, groups, bylaws) to get a jump start on this year’s setup!
- Secret ballots support anonymous voting.
- Our ballot template supports positions (office/candidate), propositions / bylaws, and slate approval.
- New! Randomized display order of candidates on the ballot positions (optional).
- Ballot positions include candidates, candidate photos inline, candidate biographies, as well as specific instructions, such a maximum vote count for the position (e.g. Vote for no more than three of the following:)
- Voters can write-in candidates where permitted by the Voting Manager administrator. Write-in limits can be setup by the Voting Manager as well.
- No limit to the number of offices/candidates or propositions on a ballot.
- Show bylaw language changes in the proposition details.
- Personalized ballots based on district, region, or sub-group membership with no per-ballot fee.
- The ballot includes your personal welcome message and any special instructions to your voting community, as well as a custom post-vote Thank You message.
- Your Association Branded ballot including your logo, URL, and color scheme.
- 24/7 voting window available. Server monitoring ensures the election is available at all times, anywhere in the world!
- Support form for Voters needing voting assistance. All member communications go to the Association.
- Our ballots are Smartphone compatible – iPhone, Android & any smartphone that offers a web browser meeting HTML compliance standards.
- Optional Voter Confirmation Page provides voting details for the voter’s cast ballot, as well as an emailed Voting Receipt confirming all selections on the voting record!
Election Management Features
With the Voting Manager secured web portal, the election administrator can set-up the ballot with personalized messages…
Election Management Features
With the Voting Manager secured web portal, the election administrator can set-up the ballot with personalized messages and upload the membership database quickly and easily. The AV Voting Manager area includes the following standard features:
- Supports any number of voters per election. Standard pricing is based on 5,000 member base maximum.
- Manage your member database – upload your members and groups for voting, set the voter credentials such as member ID, email address, name, or unique password. Easily add or remove voters based on last-minute dues processing.
- Easy step by step process to build your ballot, with convenient WYSWYG functionality to provide stylized formatting to biographies and CVs. Repeat elections are even easier with our Clone Your Past Election feature.
- Create group-specific ballot items and build optional scoring weights for groups. (e.g. Group 1 votes count as 0.5, Group 2 votes count as 2.0 and Group 3 votes have the default weight of 1).
- Add biographies and inline candidate photos. Add a photo that appears right next to the candidate’s name (We suggest 150 pixels by 180 pixels). Ballot positions includes candidates, candidate biographies, as well as specific instructions, such a maximum vote count (e.g. Vote for no more than three of the following: )
- Upload individual voter scoring weights (e.g. Jonathan Brown’s 1 vote counts as 3.25, and Deborah Shek’s 1 vote counts as 2.35, etc.). Perfect for HOAs and POAs with timeshareowners!
- Optional per-position candidate write-in fields.
- Present stylized ballot issues or propositions to draw attention to changes and instructions (i.e. draw attention to specific bylaw language changes).
- Personalized ballots based on district, region, or sub-group memberships with no per-ballot fee.
- Ballot preview. Preview the ballot items in the manager area as you edit the ballot, and see the ballot items exactly how your voters will see them.
- Complete edit capabilities. Create a welcome message and any special instructions to your voting community, as well as a custom post-vote Thank You message.
- Test run your ballot prior to the election! With the one-click “Clear All Votes” functionality and editable election window (start & end dates), the Voting Manager can smoothly test the voter experience with the Association Management Team prior to the election.
- 24/7 Voting Manager access to make changes to the ballot or membership before and during the election. Server monitoring ensures the election is available at all times!
- Download a file of all Non-Voting members prior to the election close, to create a last-minute “remember to vote” mass-email reminder. Optionally AssociationVoting can manage your reminder emails with a purchasable Add-On
- Supports most global time zones.
- Toll-Free Technical support for all voting manager questions.
Election Reporting & Analytics
See the number of ballots cast and in-progress ballots online at any time in the Voting Manager. Real-time vote tallies available…
Election Reporting & Analytics
- See the number of ballots cast and in-progress ballots online at any time in the Voting Manager.
- Quorum Charts and Reports keep you up-to-date on meeting your quorum.
- Real-time vote tallies available online as well as a detailed audit of the election in the voting record summary PDF to track election progress!
- Access a list of voters and non-voters as well as a list of ballots in-progress in real time!
- Secret Ballot reporting shares voting results and each ballot cast without sharing voter identification.
- Easily share the election results with a shareable link to the Results report or send an email at the close of the election with results included.
With AssociationVoting there is just one ballot and one election fee to cover all member classes (professional, student, affiliate)…
Group Ballots (District or Member Class Voting)
With AssociationVoting there is just one ballot and one election fee to cover all member classes (professional, student, affiliate), special interest group propositions, or regional positions. Associations can run a common election with personalized ballots for region, district, or other group membership. When you add positions or propositions to your ballot, by default, those are general. But, you can also select to restrict a ballot item to a particular group/groups, and only members in those groups can vote on that ballot item.
These features offer tremendous time and cost saving, enabling the association to conduct many elections, for any group or region, at a fraction of what they would spend otherwise.
The AssociationVoting turn-key solution and advertised pricing is applicable for a single organization. If you have a group of several organizations, please use our contact form to receive a great deal on your next election.
For those members who want instant validation of each vote cast, you can provide a voting receipt! With the Voting Receipt feature enabled, each member will see a record of his or her votes, suitable for printing. The voting receipt will be emailed to the voter’s email address on file, providing confirmation of the voting record.
If you don’t always remember the name, but never forget a face – well, you are in luck! Many of our customers have requested the ability to add pictures and biographies to each candidate listed on the association’s ballot. AssociationVoting now offers the ability to do just that! You can add an image, on-ballot description, expanded in-line biography, and even a recorded message from each candidate. This allows personalization to the web ballot and allows each voter to make a more informed decision at the online poll.
In-line biography and recorded message are not available for paper ballots.
Our AssociationVoting turn-key election service packs more standard features for a lower price than any of our competitors – making AssociationVoting the best value in the industry!
We update our software based on customer feedback and introduce often-requested features regularly. However, your organization might have election requirements that are unique. We can handle that. We can customize the voting software to fit your particular needs!
The customization is charged at an hourly rate and we will have a sales engineer discuss your requirements with you up front so you can make an informed decision.