In the following videos, we highlight the major features and functionality in our online election package. You can request a free trial, purchase online voting for your association, or contact us if you have questions or need additional information. We are always willing to provide you a quote for customization of our voting package to fit your specific needs.
In this video, we examine the voter experience. We cast two ballots, for two different voters, in two different regions.
- Ballot open and close time
- reconfigurable member identification (member number, email, username/password)
- group and district voting
- personalized ballots
- candidate write-ins
- ballot preview
- candidate selection limit enforcement
- voting receipt and confirmation of cast ballot
- repeated voting prevention and one member/one vote enforcement
GROUP, DISTRICT, CHAPTER, REGION VOTING WITH PERSONALIZATION
In this video, we highlight the group-specific ballot personalization functionality. Have each member vote for exactly those candidates in their region while running one general election.
- Enabling group functionality
- defining groups
- assigning members to groups
- limiting specific ballot items to specific member groups
- ballot personalization and voter experience
PROXY ELECTION SERVICE
In this video we will explore the elements of a Proxy Election from both the Administrator’s experience with setting up the Proxy, and the User’s experience with assigning a proxy. We also review the various forms and features of a Proxy supported with our Proxy Election Service Add-On.
Note: proxy election service requires the purchase of a single election license + proxy election service.