In the following videos, we highlight the major features and functionality in our online election package. You can request a free trial, purchase online voting for your association, or contact us if you have questions or need additional information. We are always willing to provide you a quote for customization of our voting package to fit your specific needs.
Proxy Election Service
In this video we will explore the elements of a Proxy Election from both the Administrator’s experience with setting up the Proxy, and the User’s experience with assigning a proxy. We also review the various forms and features of a Proxy supported with our Proxy Election Service Add-On.
Note: proxy election service requires the purchase of a single election license + proxy election service.
Group, District, Chapter, Region Voting with Personalization
In this video, we highlight the group-specific ballot personalization functionality. Have each member vote for exactly those candidates in their region while running one general election.
- Enabling group functionality
- defining groups
- assigning members to groups
- limiting specific ballot items to specific member groups
- ballot personalization and voter experience
In this video, we examine the voter experience. We cast two ballots, for two different voters, in two different regions.
- Ballot open and close time
- reconfigurable member identification (member number, email, username/password)
- group and district voting
- personalized ballots
- candidate write-ins
- ballot preview
- candidate selection limit enforcement
- voting receipt and confirmation of cast ballot
- repeated voting prevention and one member/one vote enforcement